What’s story iPhone Latest Model Apple iPhone 2018
What’s story iPhone Latest Model Apple iPhone 2018 In September, Apple announced three iPhones in the form of iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone X. IPhone 8 and 8 Plus follow the traditional iPhone design, and iPhone X shook a little. But what does the iPhone mean next year? Will we see the successor of iPhone 9 and 9 Plus and iPhone X? Or is the standard iPhone dying and the iPhone X design replacing all the 2018 models?
Next year, Apple iPhone 2018 rumor of factory for the iPhone has already begun spinning and will continue until new devices are released. Some of the discarded speculation will be entirely garbage, and some will undoubtedly be money. Here, we round off all the rumors of the next iPhones, but remember that nothing is confirmed.
Apple iPhone 2018: Release Date
- It will not be released until September 2018.
- There will be no rumors until August 2018.
- Cultured speculation will be around September 11, 2018.
- We can see the successor of the smaller iPhone, iPhone SE, in March 2018, but we will not see
- successor to iPhone 9 or iPhone X until September 2018.
Traditionally, Apple held its September events for the first two to three weeks of the month, usually on Tuesday, and pre-ordered devices for the same week on Friday. IPhone X was an exception to that pattern and did not order for six weeks. It will take several months before the rumor comes out. It is unlikely to surface until August 2018. If we have to bet now, we can guess at or around September 11, 2018. If you want to see Tim Cook and his friends on stage, it’s a good idea to use a pencil in your diary.
- Apple iPhone 2018 First name
- IPhone XI, iPhone X2?
- iPhone X Plus may be the name of a larger X model.
- Will Apple skip iPhone 9?
- What will Apple call the iPhone 2018 model? Not a million dollar question? The answer is very few of the
- Cupertino companies.
You can see iPhone 9 and iPhone 9 Plus, or Apple skipping “9”. You can expect a larger iPhone X to appear with a 6.5-inch OLED display, a 5.8-inch OLED model, and a separate 6.1-inch device with an LCD display. Perhaps this means that the new iPhone will continue to have the “X” name, resulting in the iPhone XI or iPhone X2 and iPhone X Plus in the OLED model and the standard iPhone 9 name assigned to the LCD model. As we said, it is someone’s guess at the moment.
Apple iPhone 2018 design
- TouchID is expected to be completely destroyed
- Expected to design iPhone X on all models in 2018
- The stainless steel frame is expected to remain, but I think it is more likely to switch to aluminum.
- Apple has made a major design change to the iPhone with the iPhone. Over the past decade, I’ve moved
- away from defining the iPhone, and removed the TouchID home button and replaced it with a notch on the
- top of the display. A new technology called FaceID.
IPhone X is not everyone’s taste, and many people do not like change. Perhaps one of the reasons why the company releases the more traditional iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus models. But do not expect the same strategy next year. People who are not sold early in the design of iPhone X until September 2018 will take 12 months to get used to it, and Tim Cook says the iPhone X will handle the iPhone’s base for the next 10 years and all 2018 You will be surprised to see the model.
Ming Chi-Kuo, a KGI securities analyst who likes to share Apple’s predictions, believes there will be two OLED iPhone models next year. Both maintain a stainless steel frame, but will improve cellular and Wi-Fi transmissions. He also suggested that there would be a third model with an LCD display, as mentioned briefly above, suggesting that this would be a cheaper option.
Kuo predicts all three models that will lose TouchID for FaceID, but that makes sense. We are not sure that Apple is maintaining stainless steel. In fact, completely discarding old designs is perfectly plausible, but the $ 1000 starting price for iPhone X is steep, and switching to aluminum will probably help reduce this. So now we are betting on at least one. Aluminum frame (although not all).
- Display of Apple iPhone 2018Apple iPhone 2018
- Three models were predicted.
- Sizes between 5.8 inches and 6.5 inches
- 18: 9 Aspect ratio is expected to everyone.
- It is not surprising that Apple is expected to continue to offer OLED options in 2018, as it has moved to
- OLEDs on iPhone. As mentioned above, Apple is expected to launch two OLED iPhones next year.
- Like one LCD iPhone.
KGI Securities of Apple iPhone 2018
Apple iPhone 2018 What has happened so far? side 2 According to Ming Chi-Kuo, there will be 6.5-inch OLED models, 5.8-inch OLED models and 6.1-inch LCD models. Analysts have shared information that the 6.1-inch LCD model will provide a footprint between the current iPhone 8 and the iPhone 8 Plus, despite the larger screen, when adopting the 18: 9 aspect ratio provided by iPhone X. Kuo also predicted that the 6.5-inch model would provide pixel densities between 480 and 500 ppi. 5.8 inches will now offer the same 458ppi as the iPhone X, and the 6.1-inch models will have 320 and 330 pixels. Per inch. In this case, 2018 models such as Samsung Galaxy S8 or LG V30 Quad HD resolution is not available.
It is both predictive and speculative. Still, if you are about pixels, do not be too discouraged yet. In addition to pixel and size, all models of the 3D touch, P3 wide color gamut and Apple’s True Tone technology are expected to continue on some models, not 2018 models.
- What is Apple’s True Tone technology?
- Apple iPhone 2018: Camera
- Dual rear camera of all models?
- Potential for improvement
- TrueDepth camera expected in front of all models
- Like the iPhone 8, the Apple iPhone X features a dual rear camera so you can see the dual rear camera on all iPhone models in 2018.
The expected 6.1-inch LCD model may have a single rear camera, such as the standard iPhone 8, but this 6.1-inch model is expected to be the same size as the iPhone 8 Plus, so why not dual cameras? There are no rumors or speculations surrounding the camera of the 2018 iPhone, but the model is expected to improve this year, as is always the case with subsequent devices. Some models released next year are well worth the money to provide a TrueDepth front camera for FaceID and its fun. A little dumb Animojis.
- Apple iPhone 2018: Hardware
- Possibility of A11X or A12 chip
- Storage models start at a minimum of 64GB.
- I do not need a headphone jack.
- The 2017 Apple iPhone models all feature the A11 Bionic chip in a 64-bit architecture, a neural engine, and an embedded M11 motion coprocessor.
A new chip will appear in the new year. This means we are likely to see the A11X processor or the A12 chip in the 2018 iPhone model. Whichever you are lucky, you will be able to improve performance and improve your battery. None of the 2018 models use microSD for storage expansion, and there is little chance of reviving a 3.5mm headphone jack, so you can only use the Lightning port to charge and listen to music.
Unless Apple chooses the option at 128GB, the current storage options for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and iPhone X are the same for the 2018 because it is 64GB and 256GB. We certainly do not expect it to be lower than 64GB. In addition, all iPhone 2018 models are expected to support Gigabit LTE data rates and 4×4 MIMO standards, and Sony Xperia XZ Premium and Samsung Galaxy S8 are already supported. If true, expect the possibility of improved coverage at higher speeds and lower coverage areas.
- Apple iPhone 2018: Software
- iOS 12
- Some features that WWDC may release in June 2018
- Unless Apple decides to dramatically change its strategy over the next few months, the software is the only thing we can be sure about next year’s iPhone.
We do not know what features are yet to come, but we know that iPhones are likely to be available on iOS 12 in 2018. We will preview ahead of time at the Apple Worldwide Developer Conference in June 2018.
Apple iPhone 2018: Conclusion
The iPhone or iPhone does not know the specifics of the iPhone or iPhone in 2018. There are a lot of leaks and speculations about Apple devices until official launch, but Apple is better than some companies that keep the final report. I wrap it until I announce it. With this in mind, you need to control expectations when you do not read rumors often. It turns out to be a dream thing than reality. No matter how harmful it is, there is no harm. So check back because we will update this feature every time the new stuff is poured from the rumor factory.